on 26 October 2011
This book helped to clarify my thinking. People talk of experiencing love in so many ways, sometimes confusing others who don't share the same experiences. With many examples Love Languages of God illustrates how God communicates Love in many different ways that are appropriate to the wide variety of people who need that love. If we don't have a sense of God's love it could be because we are looking in the wrong place, or expecting a duplicate of what somebody else has had. God does not work that way. Gary Chapman explores ways that God does work and does love each of us individually. This is practical stuff in an area that's difficult to pin down and could become 'airy fairy' - it's not that at all!
on 26 March 2014
I'm still in the process of reading this book and so that's why I give it a 4, but so far I have been pleased with it. I've learned a lot about how God speaks our love languages and how we can be spontaneous in the way we express our love to God through our love languages. I definitely recommend for those who want to grow in their relationship with God or those who feel so distant from God
on 19 February 2013
Very worthwhile read. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. The subject is clear and highly readable - even to someone like me !!
on 10 August 2013
This is my absolute favourite in Gary Chapman's series on the Five Love Languages. What an amazing and wonderful God we have, that he actually takes time to speak to us as individuals in our own 'love language', in a way that we can understand his immense love for us - and then pass it on to others.
on 12 June 2011
I found this book easy to read and extremely helpful. It is very relevant to our lives and especially our lives with friends, family and other halfs.

Invaluable and a must for all those contemplating marriage, and those with no problems as they will pop up at sometime.

Alex.
on 6 October 2014
I like this book by Gary Chapman. It is full of encouragement and knowledge. I would recommend this book because of what I have learnt. It will help others to know what their love languages are.
on 31 May 2015
Good book but I am not a christian and was expecting something more spiritual as I don't see God as the "Big Man in the Sky" looking down on us and judging what we do ......
on 18 October 2013
What an eye opener , well written , without the fluff , gave me an understanding of myself as well as my relationship with God.
on 19 February 2015
A useful book with helpful insights to understand the love languages and how God relates with them
on 10 January 2016
Excellent life changing book.