Customer reviews

on 10 January 2014
Enjoyed this book very much ,and found it to be full of wisdom and biblical truth . Felt much better after I had read it because it cleared up misaprehensions that had been troubling me .
on 6 November 2013
I have pretty much all of her books, and I love how she makes being a Christian something that is not dreary and depressing, but rather something to rejoice about. Very uplifting, and a wonderful book for anybody suffering from hurt, regret over past sins/mistakes and depression. Wonderful!!!
on 14 December 2013
I have always lived with the feeling that God is mad at me. In her book, Joyce explains in the most simplest of ways that God is not mad at us. This book has totally changed my thoughts. I am now confident that God really isn't mad at me. Such a comforting book. Highly recommended. Another great book from the lovely Joyce.
on 1 November 2013
I will be passing this book on to friends to borrow.
as long as they return it in fact it would be a good buy as a present.
on 8 October 2013
Highly recommend this book, very, very powerful. Love you Joyce, may God richly bless you all the days of your life.
on 4 January 2014
This was a great surprise for my daughter who has wanted the book for some time, very pleased with it.
on 29 January 2014
Brilliant book. Can't put it down. It's good to get it into your heart that you can't earn God's love. He loves you no matter what.
on 22 January 2014
This is an excellent book, so many people live with issues of some kind or another.
If they read this book I'm sure they will be challenged to sort their lives out!!!
on 15 November 2013
Joyce Meyer is a really good spirit filled author. Her book God is not mad at you is a real page turner, once started couldn't put it down. She shares her real life experiences which many can identify with, which in turn gives hope to many going through what she had gone through in her life.
on 8 December 2013
This book is really wonderful. From the first page to the last page I kept reading and it really helped me question myself. It's such a lovely book that I bought it as well for my friends