God Is Beautiful and Loves Beauty: The Object in Islamic Art and Culture Hardcover – 1 Nov 2013
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"excellent scholarship, and the volume is a joy to handle and read."-Choice Choice
About the Author
Sheila Blair and Jonathan Bloom, wife and husband scholars, share the Hamad bin Khalifa Endowed Chair of Islamic Art at Virginia Commonwealth University as well as the Norma Jean Calderwood University Professorship in Islamic and Asian Art at Boston College.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Styles & Movements
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Subjects within Art
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Asia > Middle East
- Books > History > Religious History > Islam
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Islamic Studies