GoPro Karma Drone with HERO6 Camera - White/Black
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Karma captures amazingly smooth GoPro footage in the air, handheld or body-mounted.
- The Karma Drone folds to fit into the included lightweight case.
- Automatic one-button take-off and landing helps first-time pilots fly with confidence.
- Provides up to 20 minutes of flight time on a 1-hour charge.
- HERO6 Black Karma Drone Karma Controller Karma Stabiliser Karma Grip Handle Karma Harness (HERO6 Black/HERO5 Black) Karma Charger Karma Battery
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
GoPro KARMA Drone with HERO5 Action Camera - Black/White
GoPro Karma Grip - Black
GoPro Karma Case - Black
GoPro Karma Grip Case - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Karma captures amazingly smooth GoPro footage in the air, handheld or body-mounted. The Karma Drone is foldable and fits into its own lightweight case that’s comfortable to wear during any activity. A game-style controller featuring an integrated touch display makes it easy and fun to fly. Karma comes with a camera stabiliser that can be removed from the drone and attached to the included Karma Grip to capture ultra steady professional-looking handheld and body-mounted footage. More than a drone. It’s Karma.
HERO6 Black Karma Drone Karma Controller Karma Stabiliser Karma Grip Handle Karma Harness (HERO6 Black/HERO5 Black) Karma Charger Karma Battery 6 Propellers Karma Mounting Ring The Frame (HERO6 Black/HERO5 Black) USB-C Cable Karma Case
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Secondly, the Karma drone, GoPro 6 and basically the whole package is excellent. If you watch these videos on YouTube, which I did before I bought it, then they generally put it down. Don’t believe them, if you take your time, read just the quick set up instructions, then it does what it says on the tin. Most of these videos are made by Americans, and while I have no grievance against our friends from across the pond, they tend to just open it up and expect it to fly!
The remote control itself basically takes you through the steps you need to do before you go flying. All you really need to do is make sure everything is charged, switch the remote control on and follow what it tells you to do. Most important thing is to download all the updates, do the calibration settings of the drone and off you go.
So the pros of the karma drone and the hero 6:
1. The drone flys really well in wind and the set drone paths are great!
2. The controller feels like playing with a console controller, and provides a nice touch screen.
3. The drone looks dam awesome, hands down.
4. The hero 6 is a great step up from the hero 5.
5. The case it comes in is brilliant and convenient.
6. The karma grip was great to use and works.
7. Able to use the go pro separate from the drone!
Now the cons:
1.I had to return my first karma drone back due to the battery not even going into the drone...it stuck out a few centimetres! I know probs a dud but made me loose confidence slightly along with the other problems people have had! Furthermore, the customer service I received returning it from Amazon themselves was awful! Along with my Hermes pick up!
However back to the item.
2. The battery life is awful! I got max 16-18 minutes with winds being low!
3. The screen display on the controller was hard to see at times due to the light which in England isnt often, but it's still an issue.
4. The distance when flying wasn't far at all until I got connection problems. In an open field with no interference and still struggled to reach the distamce stated which again dulled my confidence in this item in the risk of losing it!
5. The go pro hero 6 is dam expensive but as a whole package with the drone and grip it isn't too bad...i guess.
6. The size of the drone was a bit of an issue when traveling, but personal preference really.
Overall the whole package is good for the value, as not only is it a drone but it's a stabilized camera, underwater camera, travel camera etc! However from the drone perspective it lacks unfortunately because it has so much potential! I have now returned both drones.
Yes there are smaller drones on the market and ones whose batteries last longer, i had researched them before so knew what i was getting into, but having a modular system that you can separate and use in different ways is brilliant.It comes in its own carrycase/backpack which is great too. It has got me hooked on the possibilities and has given me a new found (not to mention expensive) hobby.
However.....On setting up the Karma for the first time i noticed the battery that was included was very tight fitting into the slot but with some force it went in enough to power even though it protruded slightly on the back of the drone. I thought this would loosen over time, On occasions i found the batteries wasn't connected and had to give it a real forceful push. This dented my confidence slightly so i've not used it as much as id like.
I have since acquired another battery (as the battery life is quite short i thought it was worthwhile to have two) and after charging it i tried it into the Karma and it slotted in perfectly and flush. This led me to google the original issue and it seems there was a big problem with a batch of batteries that needed replacing.
I contacted Amazon today and explained the problem and despite stocking replacement batteries they said in would need to send back the whole drone, camera, grip etc along with the battery for replacement. Its a miracle that whilst flying with the defective battery nothing bad happened and now i feel confident that it works as it should i am reluctant to send it backhand be without the use of it for any longer.
I guess i will have to contact GoPro directly to see if they can help where Amazon failed to.
So yes, i would definitely recommend the karma however i wouldn't recommend buying it from Amazon as it seems a bit of a lottery if the battery you receive will fit safely or not. As a regular customer of Amazon i feel very let down.