- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
GoPro KARMA Drone with HERO5 Action Camera - Black/White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Karma captures amazingly smooth GoPro footage in the air, handheld or body mounted.
- The Karma Drone folds to fit into the included lightweight case. Take it anywhere. When you're ready to fly, just unfold, attach the propellers and go.
- The Karma Stabilizer captures breath-taking shake-free video both in the air and on the ground.
- Remove the Karma Stabilizer and attach it to Karma Grip for ultra steady, professional-looking handheld shots.
- HERO5 Black Action CameraKarma DroneKarma Controller with Touch DisplayKarma StabilizerKarma Grip HandleKarma Harness (HERO5 Black)Karma Charger
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Style Name: KARMA Drone with HERO5
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Karma captures amazingly smooth GoPro footage in the air, handheld or body mounted. Ultra portable, Karma folds to go anywhere, packed in its own lightweight case. Detach the camera stabilizer and combine it with the included Karma Grip for unbelievably smooth handheld or body-mounted footage.This harness is the key to accessing all Karma features. It mounts your HERO6 Black or HERO5 Black to the Karma Drone and Karma Grip. Integrated smart technology lets you remotely control your camera, see a live view of what Karma sees and more.
HERO5 Black Action Camera Karma Drone Karma Controller with Touch Display Karma Stabilizer Karma Grip Handle Karma Harness (HERO5 Black) Karma Charger Karma Battery 6 Propellers Karma Mounting Ring The Frame (HERO5 Black) USB-C Cable Karma Case
From the manufacturer
- HERO5 Black Camera
- Karma Drone
- Karma Controller with Touch Display
- Karma Stabiliser
- Karma Grip
- Karma Harness (HERO5 Black)
- Karma Charger
- Karma Battery
- Six Propellers
- Karma Mounting Ring
- The Frame (HERO5 Black)
- USB-C Cable
- Karma Case
Karma With HERO5 Black
Karma captures amazingly smooth GoPro footage in the air, handheld or body mounted. Compact and ultra portable, the Karma Drone folds to fit into its own lightweight case. The game-style controller with an integrated touch display makes Karma easy and fun to fly. The included camera stabiliser can be removed from the drone and attached to the included Karma Grip for ultra steady professional-looking handheld and body-mounted footage. More than a drone. It’s Karma.
Features + Benefits
More Than a Drone
Karma captures amazingly smooth GoPro footage in the air, handheld or body mounted.
The Karma Drone folds to fit into the included lightweight case. Take it anywhere. When you’re ready to fly, just unfold, attach the propellers and go.
Remove the Karma Stabiliser and attach it to Karma Grip for ultra steady, professional-looking handheld shots.
Flying is fun with a game-style controller that makes it easy to fly the drone and control your camera at the same time.
Automatic Takeoff + Landing
Automatic one-button takeoff and landing helps first-time pilots fly with confidence.
Designed to Keep You Out of Trouble
Built-in No-Fly Zones prevent the drone from accidentally flying into restricted areas.
The built-in tutorial and flight simulator make it easy and fun to learn how to fly anywhere, anytime before your first flight.
Take Your Friends For a Ride
The GoPro Passenger App lets friends view your flight and control your GoPro while you fly.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hence as a drone I've been happy and would give it 5 stars. Unfortunately, due to the likely issue with service, spare parts and continuity I've put it down to 3 stars.
Secondly, the Karma drone, GoPro 6 and basically the whole package is excellent. If you watch these videos on YouTube, which I did before I bought it, then they generally put it down. Don’t believe them, if you take your time, read just the quick set up instructions, then it does what it says on the tin. Most of these videos are made by Americans, and while I have no grievance against our friends from across the pond, they tend to just open it up and expect it to fly!
The remote control itself basically takes you through the steps you need to do before you go flying. All you really need to do is make sure everything is charged, switch the remote control on and follow what it tells you to do. Most important thing is to download all the updates, do the calibration settings of the drone and off you go.
So the pros of the karma drone and the hero 6:
1. The drone flys really well in wind and the set drone paths are great!
2. The controller feels like playing with a console controller, and provides a nice touch screen.
3. The drone looks dam awesome, hands down.
4. The hero 6 is a great step up from the hero 5.
5. The case it comes in is brilliant and convenient.
6. The karma grip was great to use and works.
7. Able to use the go pro separate from the drone!
Now the cons:
1.I had to return my first karma drone back due to the battery not even going into the drone...it stuck out a few centimetres! I know probs a dud but made me loose confidence slightly along with the other problems people have had! Furthermore, the customer service I received returning it from Amazon themselves was awful! Along with my Hermes pick up!
However back to the item.
2. The battery life is awful! I got max 16-18 minutes with winds being low!
3. The screen display on the controller was hard to see at times due to the light which in England isnt often, but it's still an issue.
4. The distance when flying wasn't far at all until I got connection problems. In an open field with no interference and still struggled to reach the distamce stated which again dulled my confidence in this item in the risk of losing it!
5. The go pro hero 6 is dam expensive but as a whole package with the drone and grip it isn't too bad...i guess.
6. The size of the drone was a bit of an issue when traveling, but personal preference really.
Overall the whole package is good for the value, as not only is it a drone but it's a stabilized camera, underwater camera, travel camera etc! However from the drone perspective it lacks unfortunately because it has so much potential! I have now returned both drones.
Yes there are smaller drones on the market and ones whose batteries last longer, i had researched them before so knew what i was getting into, but having a modular system that you can separate and use in different ways is brilliant.It comes in its own carrycase/backpack which is great too. It has got me hooked on the possibilities and has given me a new found (not to mention expensive) hobby.
However.....On setting up the Karma for the first time i noticed the battery that was included was very tight fitting into the slot but with some force it went in enough to power even though it protruded slightly on the back of the drone. I thought this would loosen over time, On occasions i found the batteries wasn't connected and had to give it a real forceful push. This dented my confidence slightly so i've not used it as much as id like.
I have since acquired another battery (as the battery life is quite short i thought it was worthwhile to have two) and after charging it i tried it into the Karma and it slotted in perfectly and flush. This led me to google the original issue and it seems there was a big problem with a batch of batteries that needed replacing.
I contacted Amazon today and explained the problem and despite stocking replacement batteries they said in would need to send back the whole drone, camera, grip etc along with the battery for replacement. Its a miracle that whilst flying with the defective battery nothing bad happened and now i feel confident that it works as it should i am reluctant to send it backhand be without the use of it for any longer.
I guess i will have to contact GoPro directly to see if they can help where Amazon failed to.
So yes, i would definitely recommend the karma however i wouldn't recommend buying it from Amazon as it seems a bit of a lottery if the battery you receive will fit safely or not. As a regular customer of Amazon i feel very let down.