on 6 October 2014
Does the job, but absolutely not worth the price, it's made of hard plastic rather than metal and does not come with the fixing bolt so you will need to swap around the bolts from one mount to another (unless you have multiple bolts). If the price was more reasonable I would have given 4 stars and 5 if it included the bolt.
on 6 July 2014
Good quality product as most official GoPro products are and it does the job perfectly, but i can't help but feel the item is overpriced for what it is. Would consider a cheaper alternative if i was to buy again.
on 11 January 2016
Have Oem ones and these were a gift - TBH you can't beat buying original - but these cost more than double the price of the Oem ones and they all seem the same - except these are stamped with GoPro. Would be 5 stars but for the price.
on 22 October 2015
Just what I needed. Attaches my GoPro camera very securely to a Minoura Le Korde tripod mount. There are two mounts in the packet, and they both work well. They are well made, reasonably priced and Genuine GoPro, not some cheap knock off.
on 16 February 2015
This GoPro mounting kit is useful for allowing you to mount your GoPro to existing camera accessories with standard tripod screws on them. It includes on quick release mount and one standard GoPro mount. To me this kit is absolutely essential, because I need to be able to mount my GoPro to things that I already own. It is a very simple kit, but it does feel well made, and I have no concerns over the quality of it. My only problem with it is that, like with most official GoPro accessories, they are slightly overpriced, and maybe should have been included with the camera itself. Having said that, I don't like purchasing third-party accessories because of the risk of poor quality and maybe even a broken camera as a result.

All in all an essential GoPro accessory for anyone with existing camera gear, even if it is a little expensive
on 18 April 2015
Its plastic. It works and does the job. Nevertheless around £8 is a high price (so only 4 stars) for these small items but there is little alternative. If you have a GoPro camera you need this to mount it on a standard camera tripod or monopod and the quality is good.
Great for use in the car when filming a journey, also very useful for home documentaries (turning the camera to face you whilst talking). I also have used this mount on the roof of the car which proved to be extremely useful for steady shots.
This pack contains two well made but barring the tripod connector very plastic tripod adaptors; and so although the price is quite reasonable; its a lot for a few grams.That said the GoPro tripod mount kit gives you both connectors you might be looking for; a smaller mount you can connect to go pro type connectors; and a larger quick release mounting plate. Depending on what you are connecting to each has its benefits; I first used the quick release plate on a Veho Timelapse accessory; whilst the quick release plate is too large mount on my security camera suction camera mount; the accessory connector mount fit perfectly.

I like the flexibility of getting both mounts; though it should be slightly cheaper; I love the quick release plate for it's ease of use. 5*
on 1 June 2014
I decide to make custom dive mounts for my Gopro Hero 3+ Silver and these were a superb addition to those that already came with the camera.
I needed to have the confidence that however I decided to position the mounts, that they were not only going to be the right piece of kit for my needs but we're going to be super stable with a minimal chance of breaking due to cheap materials.
As a diver, you can't do running repairs 100 feet beneath the surface so genuine parts were the way to go.
Two mounts for a tenner .. Okay, you could argue that they're expensive for the purpose that they serve but what price for genuine, well made parts that you know will do the job.
Mounts made, confidence on a high and I'm ready for any dive trip with a video or photo opportunity.
on 6 December 2015
Great for using existing mounts

I had a Minoura bike camera mount so they mated perfectly without the need to buy another handlebar mount.

I always carry this mount with me in case I need to buy a standard tripod, not all camera shops in the world stock gopro accessories but there is always a standard camera shop around.

Anything that makes you more versatile must be a good thing!

See one answered question