Customer reviews

on 19 August 2017
Really nice, arrived very early and accessories match perfectly with the rest of the furniture of my kid's doll house
on 18 August 2017
Good
on 4 February 2014
This set will complement the "larger furniture", sofa, beds etc that my daughter has for her dolls house. Each item is painted in colours. This will be a great birthday present for her.
on 20 November 2015
These are really cute, 'though TV styling is not flat screen ! Books are really small so easily mislaid, I've resorted to gluing them onto a dolls house bookcase.
on 10 November 2012
What appeared to be a disappointing small box turned out to be a fab purchase! The various items are exactly to scale with my 4 year old daughter's dolls house - we had no idea about what make the house was as we got it for a bargain in a supermarket last Xmas with a bit of furniture and 4 dolls - so we are made up that this brand is the way forward! The lampshade has a material shade which is an example of how realistic the items are and my daughter will be made up when Santa delivers it next month!
on 18 December 2015
Although pricey these wooden dolls house items are lovely and as we have bought a Goki dolls house I wanted it to be perfect. Hopefully my grand-daughter will love these as much as I do.
on 9 January 2014
Lovely detailed furniture and accessories. Suitable for a modern dolls house. My daughter loved it especially the TV and radio .
on 31 July 2015
Such prety things My grandaughter is having a grand time filling her doll's house with them
jpeddle
on 4 February 2016
Beautifully made little items to dress a dolls house. They look lovely, and I am very pleased with them.
on 21 December 2016
Very well made and certainly worth the money!

See one answered question