Customer reviews

Goki 4 Pecking Chicken

on 4 December 2012
Top Quality, Lovely bright colours of painting
My little daughter loves it - although she doesn't play with this for a long time ( she is almost 2,5years) so I can't figure out - either it to simple for her or she will grow into it.
THe fact is that every time she picks it up - she plays for 5 min with a HAPPY Smile on her face ;-)
I am happy!
and I am happy that I got her a quality WOODEN toy not a cheap plastic rubbish ;-))
on 21 May 2016
Very nice looking toy BUT: The first one I ordered did not have the bolt/pin to attach the handle. I asked for the replacement. Interestingly, the second didn't have the bolt either. OK. So I decided not to bother with the handle as my child likes it as it is. The whole thing looked quite flimsy (well, it's cheap, so it's expected). My boy managed to break it after about 30 minutes - one of the chickens fell off. I superglued it, so hope it'll last a bit longer (I doubt it'll last more than several hours of play).

Bottom line: I would gladly pay 3 times more to have a better version of this toy. It could be improved by actually screwing the chickens into the base (there are screws at the bottom of each chicken already, by they are only fixed to the thin layer of chipboard at the top of the base. Why? I guess they want you to keep buying this to for each child. This is not the toy that can be handed down.
review image
on 6 February 2017
Top favourite with my two year old great-grandson. It made him giggle, but it took a while for him to understand to rotate his hand slowly, rather than madly up and down 😃 One of the pins securing a chicken's head came out, it had not been glued in - the reason for four stars - but it was easy to repair.
on 30 March 2013
Pecking Chickens is a toy I managed to find several years ago as a gift and I loved it. This purchase did not disappoint, it is brightly coloured, well made and arrived without any hitches. The paintwork is not quite as decorative and detailed as the previous one I found but I'm still delighted!
on 19 October 2015
Great arrived well packaged and in very good time, this item has been well made and has provided great fun for all! I would use this site again.
on 5 April 2013
Very novel little toy, so pretty, well made and lots of fun. would make a lovely inexpensive present and it came in a very nice box.
on 9 August 2014
Such a lovely toy, lovely design and simple concept
on 3 January 2016
Arrived broken. An interesting toy.
on 12 April 2015