Go Travel Memory Foam Pillow
Size: One Size|Change

on 12 May 2014
I purchased 2 of these for myself & my husband when we traveled to New Zealand last year. Very comfy, good quality memory foam. Some people commented that these type of pillows don't seem to work with aircraft seats, however I didn't find this. I was able to get some sleep on the very long flight. Was useful in the airport too as a cushion whilst waiting for our connecting flight. Only downside is that it is a little bulky & will take up room in your carry on bag. Worth the money though as both of ours still look pristine after a long trip to New Zealand & back.
5 people found this helpful
on 12 March 2018
I purchased the black version of this travel pillow at the airport and it feels very different to this one. This one is not as firm as the black one, hence not supporting my neck as effectively. Wouldn't recommend buying sorry.
on 17 June 2013
This product arrived quickly and on time. I have only had it for a few days but so far I find it far more comfortable than the inflatable one that I used previously. I haven't been able to try it for air travel yet so I can't rate it for that, and it may prove to be a little bulky in hand luggage - time will tell. But for car and home (should be ok on trains) it is ideal and i would certainly recommend it.
4 people found this helpful
on 9 June 2017
I have it 4 stars because my memory foam split inside it after 2 flights. We bought 2 and my partner's held up. Despite mine splitting due to folding it (they have a button to keep them folded whilst on the go), it still provided support and helped.

This is the brand widely stocked in the airport for the same price as found in Amazon.
on 19 June 2018
Fits well around neck comfortable when head is tilted back, with it having a indentation for the head to lie back on
on 20 May 2017
A green colour arrived, rather than purple what the picture showed, but I love the pillow its comfy and just what I was looking for.
on 1 July 2015
This is a very substantial neck pillow. I use it every night because I have to sit up to sleep. My only reservation is that it is a bit tight round my neck. It is otherwise very comfortable. I am pleased with it.
on 26 February 2018
Very comfy! I use it all the time when traveling
on 20 March 2017
Super comfy, wouldn't travel without it
on 6 August 2015
I had 2 of these only for home use only.
none of them lasted more than 3 months and both snapped in half. (Even though you can fold them and it is designed for it I never folded them).
Very good customer service and no problem to get my money back but i would rather have a pillow that works.