Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 October 2010
I quite often find that longer tees snap when I hit the ball, which means that I am forever buying packets of tees. The solution is a packet of castle tees.

These red tees stick in the ground 2cm and hold the ball about 1.2cm above the ground, which I find gives adequate clearance to hit the ball perfectly. The tee is usually left in the ground after the shot, as there is not enough above the ground to catch on the club. The only problem I have now is remembering to take it with me when I follow the ball down the fairway.

There are many other sizes: Orange Castle Tees which hold the ball 0.5cm above ground, Blue Castle Tees which hold the ball 1.8cm above ground, Yellow Castle Tees which hold the ball 2.5cm above ground, White Castle Tees which hold the ball about 3.5cm above the ground and Grey Castle Tees which hold the ball about 5cm above the ground. Alternatively, buy a mixed bag and try them all.
on 4 May 2011
V. good tees for a very good price. I use these tees for ironing as they improve the lie of the ball by just letting the iron get under the ball that little bit more!
on 1 November 2013
Could not find exact tee I required locally. Bought these and what can you say except they were exacty what I required, Service was good and no complaints.
on 11 June 2013
The product arrived on time and have met my expectations, not much you can say about these tees but they were a very good price.
on 23 September 2014
Only received 19 tees in a small polythene bag stuck together with packing tape. Not impressed.
on 27 March 2016
fast delivery just as advertised. a good quality product I would buy again recommended
on 24 April 2015
Needed some red tees and these were at a great price, so no complaints from me
on 21 April 2015
good product, only negative they didn't improve my game...
on 19 July 2014
Swear by these golf tees, great value and great price.
on 23 August 2015