Customer reviews

Go Fish Card Game: Part of Kids Classics Series
Format: Cards|Change

on 7 June 2017
Very happy with my purchase
on 19 January 2017
GREAT
on 2 August 2017
Kids Love it - and so do we encourages thought and family time 👍 Fair price
on 24 September 2017
Had loads of fun with our 5 yr old playing this
on 2 September 2017
Excellent for children, very clear pictures - good game.
on 27 April 2012
My two children (6 and 3) both love playing games and this one has really captured their imagination. The pictures are clear and interesting and the rules straightforward. It can be played with a pack of cards, but that would be too difficult for them. They have played it several times in the first month we have had it and I can see its appeal lasting. Definitely recommend.
on 17 January 2013
I bought this game because I remember playing Go Fish in my youth with a pack of regular playing cards. As my girlfriend's children are used to the bright colours and instant gratification of video games I decided that a more colourful set of cards would be better than playing with a standard deck of cards.

The cards themselves are really nice. Bright colours and reasonably good quality. The kids aged 6,7 and 11 all liked the pictures. The younger 2 liked the game more than the 11 year old who found it a little babyish but played.

For purposes of this review I have only played it with 4 players.

My issue is with 2 points however.

Firstly - there are only 40 cards in the pack instead of 52 cards in a regular pack of playing cards used in the traditional game. It really does make a big difference to the game as it is a lot easier to guess who has what.

Secondly - The rules ask you to match up pairs instead of sets of 4 like the classic game. Having an open mind we tried this. After a good shuffle each time this resulted in a couple of games with lasted less than a minute before someone ran out of cards. collecting sets of 4 cards as per the classic game solves this issue but then you have problems with my first issue,
on 5 April 2014
My Son has just bought a caravan and asked for some games to take for their first trip. We used to love this game as a family. I bought one for us and one for my son to take on holiday they all enjoyed the game as did my husband and I it bought back some happy memories.
on 20 November 2016
This is a great simple to play card game that you can take with you wherever you go. This is one of our games that is always in my handbag. Highly recommend for a quick easy to play family game.
on 2 June 2017
The kids love playing and keep playing it all the time. Playing four players takes longer so be prepared lol