The New Glucose Revolution Guide to Living Well with PCOS: Lose Weight, Boost Fertility and Gain Control Over Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome with the Glycemic Index (New Glucose Revolutions) Paperback – 30 Jun 2004
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The problem I have with GI is that it can be lowered by eating fatty foods, and so forth, but still be potentially harmful (i.e. slow energy release does not ensure controlled insulin release).
When are we going to see the Insulin Index in print?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It also contains a knowledgeable overview of PCOS itself. The low-GI diet presented is very doable and healthy. If you only own one book on PCOS, get this one.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Weight Control
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Conceiving & Infertility
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Women's Health & Lifestyle
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biochemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Biochemistry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine