Glow Professional Comedone Extractor /Blackhead Remover Set
Dispatched from and sold by Paragon Enterprise Limited.
- Glow Japanese Stainless Steel (HRC 46-48) comedone extractor tool kit at a fraction of high street price
- Includes Comedone Extractor with Lancet, Double Cupped Ends and Double Loops
- Made from Japanese Stainless Steel (HRC 46-48)
- Professional tools for blackhead and whitehead removal
- Actual product packing may very. Picture for representation only.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Don't see what you're looking for?
There was a problem completing your request. Please try your search again later.
All Product Information Customer Q&As Customer Reviews
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Glow comedone extractor set includes:
Tool 1 - Comedone Extractor / Blackhead Remover with Lancet,
Tool 2 - Comedone Extractor / Blackhead Remover with Double Loops and
Tool 3 - Comedone Extractor / Blackhead Remover with Double Cupped Ends
Hand finished and checked for quality
Professional tools for whitehead and whitehead removal. We recommend professional advice from trained beautican if using first time to ensure you can make best use of the tool and use safely.
• For cleaning use distilled water and avoid tap water as it may contain minerals that may stain or discolour stainless steel.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners as it can scratch the surface and reduce tools original corrosion-resistant characteristics. Avoid exposure to bleach as it can cause pitting of surface.
• During cleaning, arrange tools by metal type to avoid galvanic corrosion due to contact between dissimilar metals.
• Keep out of reach of children or vulnerable users.
Our products are made from high quality corrosion-resistant steel alloys and are fully tested for its quality. A full refund will be provided if the product fails because of defects in material or workmanship.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
I used it to remove some painful blackheads in my ears, which it did perfectly. However I cannot seem to use it on the rest of my acne so if you're hoping this will work for body...Read more
good product good communication and quick delivery many thanks