Customer reviews

on 20 June 2017
So disappointed. I bought these labels as an alternative to getting professionally printed ones for my business. I've wasted almost the entire packet, since despite following all of the instructions the print doesn't sit in the middle of the labels, and worse varies from page to page.
on 22 February 2013
Finally I thought I had found some round labels from Avery that I could use for my jam jars using the Avery label software.
Sadly they do not fit that well on the jar itself and wrinkle - not exactly the labels fault, just they don't fit around jars as I had hoped. They do fit the lids of the larger jars but are too big for most of the jars I use.
I do wish Avery would make and sell in the UK a wider selection of circular labels in all sizes. I have been buying non-Avery labels in smaller diameter sizes and they work well but I can't use them with the Sesign pro Avery software. I don't run a business but sell my preserves to raise money for charity so like to present the products nicely. Come on Avery - listen to your customers needs. There is a market for circular labels in ALL sizes.
So - they look great - hence 4 stars, but they don't suit the purpose I purchased them for.
on 15 November 2012
Bought these to go on plastic jars and they stick very well. The printing finish is excellent on our HP C5100 inkjet.
I used their template sheet provided in .doc format but using OpenOffice and I had issues with the template being in the right place +5mm out horizontally. Couldn't resolve this so I am going to try the free application provided by Avery. I suspect this will correct my issues.
on 5 March 2014
Wanted some labels for local fete that would look good and could be used on an ink jet printer. These are excellent. Just download the template from avery and be as creative as you want. Line up perfectly and give brilliant results. So impressed i have purchased rectangular ones as well. Excellent product and very quick delivery.
on 10 May 2014
I was so relieved when your labels arrived within a few days of my order. I hadn't realised that I had almost run out of labels for my products.
on 3 April 2013
Great labels for labelling my bottles, very good quality and easy for at home printing, would definitely buy agains soon.
on 7 February 2013
Great for people who craft etc. Gives a professional finish. Like the product and will use again. Also great service
on 19 November 2015
These are great, far better at taking colour than the non glossy version and at the time of writing, the same price.
on 13 May 2015
Great product, very useful for my home labelling products.
on 1 February 2016
Great Product, Fast Delivery.