- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Gloss Reflective Cat Collar with safety buckle Red
|Price:||£2.20 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£0.99 (31%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Adjustable and reflective
- Made from tough nylon webbing backed with a reflective plastic strip
- Clearly visible at night when light from street or security lights or torches passes over them
- With a safety buckle, designed to snap open if the cat gets caught
- Beautifully crafted from quality materials
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The gloss reflective cat collar ensures that your cat is seen in the dark with car headlights. Designed with safety in mind and incorporates a break away buckle to enable your cat to get free if caught on an object. Red colour.
1 x Ancol Gloss Reflective Cat Collar with Safety Buckle, Red
Customers who bought this item also bought
426 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've ordered a couple of extras because she tends to dispose of collars quite regularly, regardless of the locking mechanism or price paid. In fact, the more expensive the collar, the more chance of her achieving her goal of disposal in record time.
If you want full on reflective, this is the collar to buy. Extremely good value for money. Collars arrived two days after order.
That said, if a collar was necessary (eg to get in through a magnetic cat flap) then the only ones they consider okay are quick-release ones like this one. Although as they can come off, micro-chip-reading cat flaps are better than magnetic ones anyway.
My kitten has just started going outside, so after some research I went for this collar, which is quick release, reflective - to help traffic see her - and has a bell to help stop successful hunts and to help me know where she is. It seemed like a good idea to start her off with and at the moment I take it off when I'm not around (when she's still kept inside).
I haven't decided whether to keep her in a collar long term or not, but if I do it will be this one. It has practical value without being ugly. So far she hasn't taken it off even once (she's not going very far when she's out, but I have been taking the collar on and off without the clasp 'wearing out').
As this is not a flea collar, the quality, build, durability and features of it are of much higher quality since you're not paying for pharmaceutical poisons to be coated on a poorly made felt, but because of this it also comes with the added benefit of being cheaper (depending where you look of course) and not having any risks of "ingredients" meddled with in future.
I switched a while ago now to using these and using Bayer Advantage for Cats and I don't regret it... I don't think my Cats do either! Oh and putting collars on are so much easier now as you can adjust them quickly and snap the buckle back on. Remember to leave 2 fingers of space :).
I'm so glad I purchased these reflective collars over some of the more o̶v̶e̶r̶p̶r̶i̶c̶e̶d̶ expensive ones, they look stunning and are indeed quite reflective. The bells on them are great compared to others (Beaphar, etc), but do ring at the slightest touch. I can definitely see why most people take them off especially if their cat lives indoors.
What's more is that Ancol is located in the West Midlands, UK. :-)
The red looks really nice against his black and white fur, and the collar is the most reflective I've seen. I feel happier knowing that he's easy to spot at night. It also comes with a bell on it, which he hated for the first hour but then got used to. The bell helps to give birds a heads up before he gets anywhere near them.
Delivery is always quick, and the low price means it doesn't matter if I'm buying one a month.