The Globalization of Executive Search: Professional Services Strategy and Dynamics in the Contemporary World (Routledge Studies in International Business and the World Economy) Hardcover – 16 Sep 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jonathan V. Beaverstock is Professor of International Management at the University of Bristol, United Kingdom. His research investigates the strategy of globalizing professional services firms, talent management and highly-skilled mobilities, and the competitiveness of financial centres. He publishes widely in business/management, economic geography, and migration and urban studies.
James R. Faulconbridge is Professor of Transnational at Lancaster University Management School, United Kingdom. His research focuses on knowledge, learning and innovation; globalization and professional services; and, corporate mobility. He has published in leading journals, including: Journal of Economic Geography; Organization Studies, and Work, Employment and Society.
Sarah J.E. Hall is Associate Professor and Reader of Economic Geography at the University of Nottingham, United Kingdom. Her research examines the circuits of knowledge, expertise and elites that shape the contemporary global service economy. Sarah has published widely in economic geography and sociology.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > CVs
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Labour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Human Resources Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Interviewing & Recruitment
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership