- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Global Scriptwriting Paperback – 11 Jul 2001
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Global Scriptwriting is a treat of a read, going in-depth into the many voices and stories that are told away from the meddling hand of Hollywood."
-The Writer's Guild of Britain
About the Author
Ken Dancyger is the author of numerous books on screenwriting, editing, and production. He conducts screenwriting forums and workshops in North America, Europe, and Asia. A past chair of Undergraduate studies in the Department of Film and Television at NYU, he is currently Professor of Film and Television at the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I would suggest reading the book AND watching the films that are used as examples...and you will be inspired.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Film Studies
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Guides & Reference
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Cinematography
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Screenwriting
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > Direction & Production
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Television