Global Perspectives in Information Security: Legal, Social, and International Issues Hardcover – 27 Aug 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Hossein Bidgoli , PhD, is professor of management information systems at California State University. Dr. Bidgoli helped set up the first PC lab in the United States and served as its first director. He is the author of 43 textbooks, 27 manuals, and more than five dozen technical articles and papers on various aspects of computer applications, information systems and network security, e–commerce, and decision support systems published and presented throughout the world. Dr. Bidgoli also serves as the editor–in–chief of The Internet Encyclopedia, The Handbook of Information Security, The Handbook of Computer Networks, and the Encyclopedia of Information Systems . The Encyclopedia of Information Systems was the recipient of one of Library Journal′s Best Reference Sources for 2002, and The Internet Encyclopedia was the recipient of one of the PSP Awards (Professional and Scholarly Publishing), 2004, awarded by the Association of American Publishers. Dr. Bidgoli was selected as the 2001–2002 Professor of the Year at California State University, Bakersfield.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Security
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > E-commerce