- Paperback: 624 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education; 5 edition (1 April 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0073210544
- ISBN-13: 978-0073210544
- Product Dimensions: 20.1 x 2.5 x 25.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,945,439 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Global Business Today Paperback – 1 Apr 2007
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Charles Hill received his Ph.D. in industrial organization economics from the University of Manchester’s Institute of Science and Technology. He has received numerous awards for teaching excellence in both the undergraduate, MBA, and executive MBA programs at the University of Washington.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Like most people, I rely on honest product reviews to make purchase decisions. Because the experience of others has been so helpful to me, I try to provide honest, helpful reviews to assist other shoppers in selecting the right products for them. I hope my review has been helpful to you!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Trade
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > International Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > International