The Global Airline Industry (Aerospace Series) Hardcover – 6 May 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
In today′s rapidly changing air transport environment, the aviation professionals require access to advanced and comprehensive knowledge, coupled with an in–depth understanding of the needs of the airline industry. Drawing on the editors extensive experience with airline and air transport issues, The Global Airline Industry provides a definitive introduction to our air transportation system. Featuring contributors from 3 different continents, all affiliated to MIT s Global Airline Industry Program, this book s unique and holistic perspective is allied with detailed coverage of:
air transportation economics
airline planning and operations
industrial relations and human resource issues
aviation safety and security
aviation infrastructure and environmental impacts
airline pricing and distribution.
The Global Airline Industry is accompanied by a book companion website hosting databases with regular updates of airline & air transport related statistics and information as well as updates of the book material, housed at www.wiley.com/belobaba . It engenders a crucial understanding of the essential parameters within which the interfacing disciplines in the industry must operate that will benefit both students in air transportation/ aviation management degree programmes as well as professionals working in the industry.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation > Commercial
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Aeronautics & Aerospace > Astronautics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering