- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3817 KB
- Print Length: 172 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Blushing Books Publications (10 April 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JM2HDOS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #225,063 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Glitch in Time Kindle Edition
|Length: 172 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is a short-to medium length novel - the original Blushing Books paperback edition had 192 pages - which in roughly equal parts is a comedy science fiction story about a couple who get lost in time, and a work of spanking erotica.
April Hill claims to have "found this peculiar document in a writing desk I purchased for just a few dollars in a run-down junk shop in London."
Ahem. She bought something in a junk shop in London and refers to the purchase as if had been made using dollars?
Possible this indicates that the book was written for the US market, but to be honest it also gives you a pretty fair idea of how closely the author attempts, or rather doesn't, to make the details of the various times and places in the story feel authentic and accurate.
The main text of the story was supposedly written in August 1909 by Abigail, the young niece of H.G. Wells. It suggests that the great novelist had managed after much effort to build for real a working prototype of the Time Machine from his eponymous novel.
Abigail and her American husband, Edward, activate the Time Machine and find themselves on a journey through various periods of Earth's history and future, from King Arthur's court to Ancient Rome, from the Wild West to the year 3599 AD. During each of those periods Abigail demonstrates a remarkable facility for getting herself into all sorts of trouble.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
“No one would have believed in the last years of the 19th Century, that human affairs were being watched …”
Right idea, wrong book.
But its author? Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Historical Romance > Victorian
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Steam Punk
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Historical Romance > Victorian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Steampunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel