VINE VOICEon 13 September 2001
This is (I think) the last Oz book by L F Baum. And I found it a bit darker and more serious than the others.
It takes place in a previously untouched part of Oz, and centres around two warring peoples.
Of course all is OK in the end, and I did enjoy it as a kid, but read a few others before trying it.
on 18 January 2014
this was my favourite of all the oz books. the worst thing about it is that it ends. i think everyone shood at least try it.(11 yr old girl)
on 9 June 2013
This may look like a boring classic but it's not, very exciting for a classic. I'd recommend this book to anyone who wants a book to excite them young or old, just get it! :-)
on 17 July 2013
not read it yet so cannot comment as yet. I am sure it is a good book. I have to write something as this is the only way Amazon will get rid of it.