- Also check our best rated Iphone Case reviews
Glif Plus for iPhone 4/4S
|Price:||£17.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- • Can be mounted to any standard tripod (1/4"-20 tripod thread).
- • Comes with the Glif, the Serif (extra support attachment) and the Ligature (keychain loop).
- • Compatible with the iPhone 4 and 4S (caseless).
- • Tripod not included.
- • Made in the USA.
Customers also shopped for
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
• Can be mounted to any standard tripod (1/4"-20 tripod thread). • Comes with the Glif, the Serif (extra support attachment) and the Ligature (keychain loop). • Compatible with the iPhone 4 and 4S (caseless). • Tripod not included. • Made in the USA.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Glif is so small it fits easily in bag or pocket, I also invested in a magnetic gorillapod which always travels with me too. When not taking pictures the Glif becomes a very useful stand in either portrait or landscape position, ideal for watching films or Using Skype or FaceTime.
The cardboard box it comes in is meant to make a tripod, but that's a waste of time so throw that away. When used with a tripod or gorilla-pod, this holds the iPhone perfectly steady for time lapse shots, movies etc. The standard Glif would have worked for that, but I'm glad I got the Glif plus as it's more secure with the extra piece, and that increases the number of ways you can use the mount.
One minor gripe - the mount covers the volume up/down buttons, which is a shame as one of them can be used as a camera shutter on the iPhone...
Considering the cost, it comes in basic packaging with no instructions inside. There may have been instructions on the outside of the box, but the Amazon reseller sticks an impossible-to-remove label on the box, so if the instructions are there you can't read them.
Overall I'm pleased with my purchase. It's made to suitable tolerances so it holds the iPhone correctly, and I suppose that's what you're paying for. But I would rather have paid half as much for what is basically 2 pieces of plastic. It would have got 5 stars if it was cheaper and the sticker hadn't ruined the box.
The fact that you can also connect the headphones to the iPhone and use the volume up button to get the iPhone to take a pic is also very neat when using the Glif as there is even less chance of getting any movement on the iPhones camera.
I would recommend this to anyone into iPhone photography(iphoneography). Just get one! You wont regret it.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?