Glenmorangie The Original Gift Box, 70 cl
|Price:||£26.00 (£37.14 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£11.00 (30%)|
- Founded in 1843 in the Royal Burgh of Tain, in the far north of Scotland, Glenmorangie is Scotland's favourite single malt scotch whisky
- A 10-year-old single malt ideal for newcomers to whisky as well as connoisseurs, The Original is the true definition of the Glenmorangie house style - elegant and floral, soft, mellow and creamy
- Multi award winning, elegant and floral, Glenmorangie The Original emerges from Scotland's tallest stills; ten years matured in first and second fill American white oak ex- bourbon casks
- First, vanilla is detected on the tongue before it ripples along the palate bringing a burst of flowery fruitiness
- Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
The distillery is famous for its distinctive tall stills - the tallest in Scotland - which play an important role in the development of the complex and fruity house style. We are also recognised as the pioneer of extra-maturation in the 1980s and for innovative work in the field of cask management since the early 1990s.
A ten-year-old single malt, Glenmorangie Original is produced by marrying the delicate spirit that emerges from Scotland's tallest stills, with first and second fill American white oak ex bourbon casks. The original expression of our elegant, floral spirit and the real backbone of the Glenmorangie range
Manufacturer Contact Information
Glenmorangie Distillery Coy, Tain, Ross-shire, IV19 1PZ.