Glenglassaugh: A Distillery Reborn Hardcover – Illustrated, 28 May 2010
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ian Buxton is one of the world's foremost whisky writers and journalists. He contributes regularly to periodicals on the subject and is Conference Director of the World Whiskies Conference.
Top Customer Reviews
The book reads smoothly and it is nicely illustrated by photographs of Ian Macilwain.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > History > Archaeology > Industrial Archaeology
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Scotland
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry