Glen 2 KW Wall Mounted Downflow Fan Heater
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Compact downflow fan with pull cord operation
- Features a 2 KW heat output
- Choice of heat selection on installation either 1 KW or 2 KW
- Thermostatic control
- Wall mountable only
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Dimplex FX20V Wall Mounted Fan Heater 2KW, 2000 W, White
Dimplex FX20VE FX Series 2kW Downflow Heater c/w Pullcord
Winterwarm WWDF20N Ipx2 Rated Downflow Fan Heater, 2000 W, White
Dimplex Fan Heater Downflow 2kw
Winterwarm WWDF20 2 KW Wall Mounted Downflow Bathroom Fan Heater - White
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Energy Saving Bulbs/Products||Energy Saving Bulbs/Products||Amazon.co.uk||ElectricalWorld||WowDiscounts|
|Item Dimensions||11.4 cm x 22.9 cm x 2.42 m||10.9 x 22.9 x 24.2 cm||10.9 x 22.9 x 24.2 cm||26.01 x 24.51 x 11.99 cm||10.9 x 22.9 x 24.2 cm||13.5 x 23.5 x 24 cm|
|Item Weight||—||1.1 kg||1.1 kg||1.1 kg||1.1 kg||1.1 kg|
|Wattage||2,000 watts||2,000 watts||—||2,000 watts||2,000 watts||2,000 watts|
The Dimplex GFD20 is a compact, unobtrusive down flow fan heater with pull cord operation and would place nicely in bathrooms, utility rooms and kitchens.
The GFD20 has two heat outputs making and thermostatic control giving the option to reduce output to 1 KW at the time of installation.
The Glen 2kW Downflow fan heater is perfect for wall mounted installation (using a competent electrician) into bathrooms (in accordance with 17th Edition wiring regulations), utility rooms and kitchens.
The GDF20 is compact and unobtrusive with pull cord operation, thermostatic control and the option to reduce its output to 1kW at the time of installation.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
Note: For Wall Mounted Installation Only - Provides a downward flow of heated air
BEAB Approved Fan Heater
With safety features built-in.
- 2kW maximum output
- 2kW or 1kW set at install
- Pull cord operation
- Neon power-on indicator
- Wall-mounted use only
- Min. mounting height 1.8m
- Mains cable is not included (to be supplied by installer)
- BEAB Approved
- Double insulated case
- Flame retardant self extinguishing grade nylon
- Electric supply ~230-240V
- Thermal fuse protection
- Auto Safety Cut Out
- Manually resettable thermal overload cut out
Glen 2kW Downflow Fan Heater for Wall Mounted Use
Compact And Easy-To-Use, Provides A Downward Flow Of Heated Air In The Bathroom, En-Suite Or Kitchen
GFD20 Downflow fan heater with thermostat and simple pull cord operation. This IPX4 rated fan heater is for wall mounted use only.
- It combines sleek lines and ease-of-use to provide an ideal heating solution for almost any bathroom, en-suite, utility room or kitchen
- The built-in thermostat control is set to the desired output temperature. When the cord is pulled to switch on the fan heater, it will reach and maintain that temperature until switched off again by pulling the cord once more
- The powerful 2kW output ensures a fast warm up, although 1kW output is selectable on installation for smaller rooms
- All models have visual on/off indicator, full safety protection and are simple to install
- Please note these products are not suitable for commercial or industrial applications
Installed On The Wall To Provide A Powerful Downward Flow Of Heated Air
Can be used in bathrooms, en-suites, utility rooms or kitchens to provide a focussed heating solution for cold spots.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has an internal switch to select 1kw or 2 kw and this cannot be altered by the user without removing the front cover. There is an external thermostat control dial which switches between 2kw and 1kw, never switches the heat off completely, so only works when 2kw has been selected at installation.
I also bought the similar Dimplex FX20V Wall Mounted Fan Heater 2KW for another room. Also made by Glen Dimplex, it is identical except the thermostat dial cannot be operated externally, only by pre-selection at installation (again only if 2kw pre-selected). The Glen is not quite as white as the Dimplex although you wouldn't really notice if you didn't have them side by side, as I did. Otherwise, the workings and mouldings are identical.