Glass (Miller's Antiques Checklist) Hardcover – 15 Aug 1994
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mark West is a glass dealer in Wimbledon, London. He is the consultant on the forthcoming Miller's Collecting Glass: The Facts At Your Fingertips. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Some of the highlights are:
Uses a unique question-and -answer approach to help you identify and date genuine antique glass
Deals with fakes, copies, condition and other factors that may confuse even experienced collectors
Analyses typical items that collectors can find in shops and auction houses
Gives Guidelines to values
Contains a wealth of background information, including an extensive glossary
Is a thorough introductory course for the beginner and also a superb refresher for those with some collecting experience.
I nice handy sized pocket reference with good illustrations and general information.
Average bits and bobs of info' for the collector.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Ceramics, Pottery & Glass
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Ceramics & Glass > Glass & Glassware
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Reference & Price Guides
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Printmaking
- Books > Reference > Consumer Guides