- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: St Andrew Press; Reprint edition (1 May 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0715207490
- ISBN-13: 978-0715207499
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 19 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 31 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 245,639 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Glasgow Bible Paperback – 1 May 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
..".a triumph of imagination and graphic writing which will be welcome far beyond Glasgow. I'll be surprised if it does not whet your appetite to go back to the Bible and discover, or rediscover, for yourself the riches it contains."
Written in the Glasgow vernacular, this work is compiled from new Auld Testament stories woven into "Auld Testament Tales", as well as a complete re-edited version of "Glasgow Gospel". The author has also written the popular "A Scots Gospel".
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Interesting if you like that sort of thing
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
was really pleased with this cassette.