on 23 April 2018
lovely to look at but within a week a stone fell out of it and the pin came off the back the week later. Thankfully not on a client. Shame as keeps time well
on 14 June 2014
1st buy: Mom works as a nurse and wanted to buy a replacement fob watch. This came in, she loved it instantly. Her sight though is not very good and it doesn't really help having very tiny numbers to look at.
2nd buy: Coworker of mother saw said watch and wanted one as well. Sure thing, I'll buy it for them.
3rd buy: Same as 2nd buy. I wouldn't be surprised if another coworker asked for one as well.
4th buy: yup
on 2 April 2014
Arrived before expected and was well packaged. Product is very good quality and performs very well in my hectic job in the community. This is in fact the third fob watch I have bought and this is the one for me. It isn't too flash, its looks good on my uniform and functions well. Its hasn't gained/loss time like one of the others I bought. Very happy with my purchase. Thank you.
on 19 September 2017
Received the watch really quickly, quite excited to get it as it's my first fob watch. Noticed there is a gem missing, quite disappointed as if ones fallen out when the others probably will at some point. Also, within a week the battery has died. Really disappointed.
on 12 October 2015
Love this, bling bling fob watch. Sadly I bought two and put them in my washer. I don't recommend this. Looks lovely and easy to read the time.
on 2 April 2015
Looks lovely but unfortunately the first time I wore it the clasp for the clip came off and is now loose and keeps coming off.
on 15 November 2017
Great product, Prompt Delivery. Love to do business again.
on 24 October 2014
Just as expected - I just wish it was a little smaller
on 26 February 2016