on 4 May 2014
If you have a big head than this is the helmet for you.

I bought this t oset an example to my children.

The helmet fits well with lots of adjustments to suit, looks smart, very light weight.
on 1 February 2011
its an xtra large helmet. its got lots of vents. the chin strap is fully adjustable. its light. its got a sun visor bit.

great price, came quickly
on 4 June 2013
what a helmet, looks smart and professional, feels comfortable, i can wear it safely over my dreadlocks, its a good make and quality build and a good price, i saw this same 1 in a shop costing 12 pound more so thats a bargain. SAFE, UPDATE i have had a bad crash today and broke my collar bone in 2 places, but even though my head hit the floor during this crash, i didnt even get a headache, the helmet absorbed all completely, wish i was wearing 1 on my shoulder though. but seriously though the dent in my helmet could have been my head and for the sake of 25 quid a good helmet is worth every penny 10 times over, if not more. GET ONE!
on 11 April 2014
During my past careers,RAF,PTI,Police,it was a standard joke with my family that i would struggle,to get various hats to fit.As part of my now relaxed fittness/retirement,i bought a standard road cycle.That was the easy part,as i trawled the various bike outlets on North Tyneside in the hope of finding a suitable "helmet"......however my son a modern keen cyclist suggested Amazon,after jokingly saying in the past i would "struggle"..I then one fingered browsed through Amazon,s bike helmet section and read some good reviews about the GIro Venti Helmet,X-Large.Then apprehensively sent away for it.The box arrived on time,and i was over the moon as the black/ helmet was nice and light and fitted perfectly.Well done Amazon,as am now enjoying my cycling.
I would definately recommend this product.
on 26 June 2010
Been looking for a decent cycle helmet for a while now and I found this helmet met all my expectations, colour,style,comfort and most of all protection. I have rode a bike now for a few years and I will be honest I did not like wearing cycle helmets until I picked this up, its a good price and a good make, if you ride a bike you will need a helmet, get one.
on 22 May 2014
You cant skimp on the brand -it is a false economy as I have learned. With a head like mine with its own moon a large helmet was essential. This fits the noggin comfortably, accompanies me on the commute, allows the head to breath is light and was a wonderfully reasonable price when comparable quality helmets retail anywhere from £50-£100. a great buy
on 11 October 2016
Overall this I would say this is a good helmet for people just getting into mountain biking. The price is the main reason I got this helmet as I was just looking for something to put on my head at the time. I would say this is probably suitable for cross country to entry level trail riding as it provides not too much protection for the back or the side of your head when you look at the actual size of the helmet. I have had a few crashes with this helmet and have come away fine due to this helmet and you cant do much better at this price point. Yes it isn't the best looking helmet but it serves its purpose. I don't think there is much point spending a lot of money at first on a helmet if you don't know you are going to stick to the sport so I would recommend this and then if you start to enjoy mountain biking and start getting faster then upgrade.
on 12 December 2012
Execellently made product top brand, really good value and one of the few makes that has the larger size range for more comfortable and safe fit. Looks good not too naff !! even on older non Lycra cyclists !! No problem with delivery from Fawkes
on 3 April 2012
To put it bluntly, if a helmet can fit my fat head, it can fit anyone's head.

I had real trouble finding a helmet big enough, when I measured my head it turned out to be 63cm, with the biggest helmets I could find in stores or online going to 62cm, until I found this!

It arrived today and it fits perfectly well. The adjustable strap is easy to use and the padding around the inside of the helmet makes it nice and comfortable.

I would strongly recommend a Giro helmet to anyone who asked, and this specific helmet to anyone who needs a larger size.
on 6 December 2011
I needed a new helmet as my old one had started to de-laminate, so as I was happy with my old Giro helmet decided to give this a go.

It is a larger size than I would usually purchase, but there is plenty of adjustment in both the straps and the band - extra pads are also supplied to make it fit better. This helmet feels secure and comfortable, but allows me to wear a hat underneath it to keep warm without making it feel too snug.

Currently using it with the visor attached, but this will probably be removed in the spring once the weather has improved.

Looking forward to getting back on my road bike to make sure the ventillation is as good as other reviewers have suffested.

See one answered question