- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Also check our best rated Men’s Running Shoe reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Giro Men's Privateer MTB Shoes - Black, 39.5 Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Optimized DUPONT Zytel Nylon dual injected outsole
- Strong and durable integrated ratchet buckle
- Offset middle D-ring prevents pressure points
Special offers and product promotions
Bringing the superior fit, performance and styling of the composite line of Giro shoes to the broader market.Amazing value and looks wrapped in a race ready shoe.Full high quality microfiber upper material.Optimized DUPONT ZytelNylon outsole.Strong and durable integrated ratchet buckle.Offset middle D-ring prevent pressure points.Aegis single density footbed.Available in both performance and high volume lasts.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was surprised though how much they stretched out over time. Granted I did wear them a lot, but when I first tried them on I remember the middle strap velcro did not overlap entirely and the buckle strap closed about halfway. Three weeks later the buckle strap is closed almost to the last notch! If this is normal, it's new to me. Toward the end the shoe upper began to show wear and separate from the sole on the inside edge of the ball of my foot (where the shoe takes the most beating from the bend in your foot while walking) but otherwise they are still good for more miles.
I'm a women's 8-8.5 and these fit well. After stretching out a bit it feels like I could have gone down a half size, but it didn't feel that way when I got them so I'm content.