- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
- Satin Brushed Silver Sports Case.
- Full Arabic Colour Co-ordinated Time Teacher Dial and Hands.
- Fast Fit Action Grip Velcro Strap.
- Fits the Smallest Wrists.
- PURCHASE WITHOUT WORRY: Each QBD watch comes with a 12-month warranty and 90-day 100% money back full refund guarantee. If you have any unsatisfaction, please email to our after-sale team, we will refund 100% of your money back, no question asked!
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
|Model number||QBD 33|
|Dial Window Material Type||hardlex|
|Display Type||time teacher|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Diameter||27 millimetres|
|Band Width||18 millimetres|
|Band Colour||Red Blue|
|Bezel Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bezel Function||Time Teacher|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Ideal for helping kids learn how to tell the time. Time Tutor face split with blue side past the hour and red side to the hour. Excellent for making learning to tell the time easier for children, with three hand timekeeping. Hours & minutes clearly marked in intervals of five around face, three hand timekeeping Please note to keep the costs down this watch is not boxed, it comes in the original manufacturers packaging a clear plastic sleeve This watch comes with a white plastic crown protector fitted to maximise battery life, simply remove the crown protector to start the watch
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most of these type of watches seem to have complaints about the strap being too big. This watch is no different. My son is average for his age. He turned 5 last month. The watch strap is way too big. However I just pulled it past its proper minimum setting and cut the end off. Other than that the watch seemed fine. The digits are fine. After wearing the watch about half a dozen times it broke today. One of the two pins on the face that hold it to the strap fell off at some point. Since it is lost the watch is now more or less useless.
Make of this what you will. I didn’t expect it to last long, but I’m still a bit annoyed. The wife said to send it back but at less than 7 pounds I don’t think it’s worth it.