on 11 August 2013
It was worst experience to buy this item. I bought it as a present for a 8 years old girl. When I give it to her, she tould me the watch seems operate improperly. after a couple of hours, she came to me and said that she found the pointer can even rotate randomly. I feel so shame give her such bad thing as present. don't buy it, it was just a waste of money.
on 2 August 2013
Perfect present for 3 year-old granddaughter who constantly asks the time.The slap on strap gives perfect fit to her tiny wrist and we are all delighted.
on 26 February 2013
My daughter loves this so I bought one for all the friends who invite her to parties. I've got a stash of them and they make great presents.
on 21 June 2013
I bought this for my six year old niece, she loved it and it was so easy for her to use. super fast delivery too.
on 3 May 2014
only able to give one star due to the fact it broke withn one day of being worn the glass shatterd
on 11 December 2014