- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Seal Press (10 Jun. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 158005305X
- ISBN-13: 978-1580053051
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 1.8 x 20.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 963,558 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Girl In Need Of A Tourniquet Paperback – 10 Jun 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Merri Lisa Johnson is the editor of Jane Sexes It Up and other collections in feminist cultural studies, and has published personal essays in various anthologies. An assistant professor of English and women's studies, Johnson teaches a course on creative nonfiction with a focus on writing about relationships. She serves as Director of the Center for Women's and Gender Studies at the University of South Carolina Upstate, and is the former director of a literary series at Coastal Carolina University.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Thought this would help me with my BPD, but it's a story about a person with BPD, not necessarily how to deal with it. I found it "piece-y"