on 20 February 2013
Very good fit and very quick delivery I would recommend this service as it is very good I will using it again
on 28 November 2013
OK as an ordinary pair of tights but on the expensive side. I would not have realised they were 'body shaper' apart from the cost - in fact I had to re-look at the packet to make sure I was sent the right ones.
on 21 April 2013
Good quality for a good price but doesn't look cheap at all. I like the shaping top as i don't have to worry that tighs will slide down. Very comfy too.
on 21 October 2013
This may not be a fair assessment because I have longer legs than the average person but these were a little short for me but nice quality
on 12 January 2015
I couldn't recommend these tights since there was no 'body shaping' and the body part was so short that they were uncomforable to wear.
on 30 September 2014
Lovely tights. Held in where supposed to, gave nice shape and felt very comfortable.
on 16 November 2014
Very good value, perfect fit and good quality.
on 13 January 2015
Not what I expected, look a bit cheap
on 13 December 2015
A very small fit and poor quality
on 23 December 2015