- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Giottos AA1920 Rocket Air Blaster Small-Black
|Price:||£7.00 + £3.61 UK Delivery|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Overall 5.3 inches long with a 2.0 inch nozzle
- Produces a large blast of clean directional air
- Instant rebound of bulb pressure
- One way valve brings clean air and does not re-distribute the dust
- Made of high grade long life silicon rubber
- Manufacturer warranty will not apply. Please review Amazon’s return policy, which usually offers free returns within 30 days of receipt.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Small black Rocket Air Blaster easily removes dust and debris from cameras, lenses and filters with a powerful blast of air. Made of rubber. Includes a one-way valve to prevent Blaster from breathing in dust and spreading it back to your equipment.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is obviously less effective than its bigger brothers, it holds less air and there's less to grip to aim and hold it steady. You need to pump it a little harder, and it requires some practice to keep the nozzle pointing in the right direction as you squeeze it. I find it best to close my hand around it, almost making a fist, with the nozzle sticking out at a right angle to my fingers.
If size is no issue, better to buy the bigger versions. But if you are short of space in your camera bag, or you want something unintrusive that you can hang on a neck or camera strap - then this is ideal. Once I got the hang of using it, I've found it very effective for keeping my lenses etc dust-free out in the field.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?