- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 15.2 cm ; 227 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 259 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: 139239
- ASIN: B000C1VWTA
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 23 Feb. 2007
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (364 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 14,223 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Giorgio Armani Code Eau de Toilette Spray for Men - 50 ml
The difference lies in the volume of perfume oil. While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9%, Eau de Parfum contains more, usually 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Armani Code by Giorgio Armani was launched in 2004. This is an oriental spicy fragrance. The bottle is inspired by satin lapels of an Armani black tuxedo. Armani Code was the winner of the Fifi Fragrance Award of the year in Men's Luxury 2006. Eternally sensual, in a pure and understated way, it combines elegance and sophistication. Code combines a citrus concoction of bergamot and lemon with very soft notes of olive tree blossom, warmed with Guaiac wood and Tonka bean for a strong, wooded aftershave that can last all day.
Giorgio Armani was an Italian fashion designer particularly noted for his menswear. In 1975 he presented his first collection of menswear followed later that year presented a range for women. The Armani brand expanded through the early 80s offering a variety of collections and ranges from clothing through to accessories. Giorgio Armani Beauty launched their first fragrance in 1982 and this is part of a long succession of fragrances. The Armani Fragrance collection has over 70 perfumes.
Code FIL: B29528/1
Size: 50 ml
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
(1) that although cellophane wrapped the box had some scraping marks on the edges as if used (2) the writing on the box was an off white, again as if used, and the genuine boxes have grey coloured 'Armani' and white coloured 'Code' just like the picture beside this review! (3) having opened the box the bottle head was black and the genuine ones are grey, as per the picture once again and this top is kind of ill-fitting.
With my doubts rising I got my current bottle out to compare the contents and there is a obvious difference in smell with my new bottle being inferior. Further to this I examined the current bottle and it has a label stuck to the bottom with serial numbers, etc, confirming its validity. Low and behold, the new purchased bottle has nothing.
So, to summarise, taking into account all that has been mentioned, I opine that this purchase is not a genuine article.
The Armani code for men isn't as strong as some other aftershaves for men so the scent is generally subtle, and i've compared to a sample I had from John Lewis, they smell exactly the same. The scent lasts quite a while too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was a very good price for a great EDT spray, my fella will love this for Christmas.Published 4 days ago by ash4711
Ordered the black armani code 75ml, and a grey one has been sent even though the picture had a black bottle and box.. not happy but it will have to doPublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Cant fail to like Giorgio fragrances - long lasting and is always noticed mmmmmmm :)
Very quick delivery
The whole buying experience was 1st class as always with amazon. I am truly happy with the item...(a great buy) Thank you :)Published 1 month ago by jasmine kilgallon