on 11 March 2008
This is a fabulous wind down book at bedtime, or just when you want an opportunity to spend some time with your little dote. Highly recommended.
on 11 July 2007
This is a lovely lullaby book. I enjoyed reading it with my baby, with the CD included with it we had a little sing song! The CD has some bonus songs on too so we went through them all. Is perfect for getting the little ones ready for bed time in the late afternoon.
on 13 August 2007
This is a great book to read before bed or naps and as a wind down the CD is excellent for little ones who are in bed but not quite ready for sleep. Beautifully illustrated and good combination of classic lullabies and some more unusual. Great buy.
on 28 July 2007
Well known favourites such as rock-a-bye-baby and twinkle, twinkle little star are combined with a few less well known but very sweet lullbies. The quality of the recording is excellent and my little girl loves listening to the songs. The accompanying book is beautifully illustrated with very cute figures!
on 27 June 2014
Some of the lullabies aren't that well known and there aren't actually even that many - I would have expected more. And one thing that I didn't like is that the indent for the CD isn't very 'secure' and so the CD keeps falling out of the book all the time, which means it ends up getting scratched a lot more easily...
on 23 August 2012
There are only SIX illustrated lullabies contained within the book and for the price I would say that it is not value for money. It advertises that there is a CD with 14 Lullabies, it is just a pity that it didn't say that there are only six in the book! Rip off!
on 21 October 2010
I like Gina Ford and was expecting this CD to be up to her high standards... unfortunately I was very disappointed! Is aimed at using in conjunction with the book that accompanies it, after each lullaby then is a sound that indicates you need to turn the page of the book, therefore unsuitable to use on it's own.
on 31 July 2010
I love this lullaby selection and William my 6mth old seems pleased too. This makes up part of his bath/bedtime routine and he sleeps like an angel!!!!! Would highly recommend this for a happy baby.
on 25 March 2010
I bought this for my baby son but it was a complete waste of money. It doesn't have many songs and some are not that nicely sung, or just one verse! There's also an annoying introduction and tinkling between the songs to tell you to go to the next song - I mean how stupid could you be? On the up side, the book is beauifully illustrated but it's just a Gina Ford bandwagon product in my opinion.
on 2 August 2010
My son loves the CD and the book is great for all those parents ho cant remember the words.