on 1 February 2012
If you enjoy The Queen's tweets, you'll love this book.
Very relaxing to read & highly amusing.
The tweets regarding Cameron & Clegg are spot on, as are the observations on
"The Firm". (The collective word used for the entire Royal family)
Highly recommend this book either as a gift or for yourself.
Can't imagine anyone not finding "Gin O'Clock" amusing.
Hoping HM will be writing sequels.
on 27 October 2014
This is hilarious. Whoever is behind this is an absolute genius. Hats off to you.
on 1 September 2014
LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!! VERY FUNNY
on 18 December 2011
I thought it would be a book that I'd just read snippets of but, when I picked it up, I wasn't able to put it down. At points I was crying with laughter. Highly recommended!
on 11 September 2013
Enjoyed his tweets on Twitter and so ordered the book. Very funny but recommend you read it in small doses.
on 25 October 2011
As a total technophobe, a friend of mine had to point out the Twitter account "@Queen_UK" that this is a spin off from........and I have been following her majesty ever since!! Loving the fact the HRH appears to be a drinker and thinker like the rest of us!!
Was slightly concerned that the book might be a padded out version...but it's not...it's hilarious!....a really easy pick-up and put-down book, that actually made me giggle out loud at times....and I'm a fairly harsh critic....
Can highly recommend....good to lend to your mates and am strongly considering a bulk order for Christmas prezzies...would get a lot sorted in one go....
on 20 October 2011
Funniest book I have read for years. My favourite characters are Nick Clegg and Camilla. Agree with Her Majesty that Philip Schofield should be Prime Minister.
on 4 December 2011
I bought this as a follower on twitter and daily chuckler. It's a lovely, entertaining and very easy read. One of those wonderful books that you can read a little as and when you like, if you feel like a chuckle. Buy it. If you have a sense of humour and even a rudimentary knowledge of the British royal family and politics, you'll love it.
on 7 November 2011
Brilliant, witty read, just like the twitter daily quips.
It just about lasted me a flight from Heathrow to JFK, and I was laughing out loud the whole flight.

Keep them coming please maam!
on 23 October 2011
I've followed @Queen_Uk for the last two years and was delighted to hear that this book was coming out.

I found it an excellent read building substance and depth to the themes from twitter. If you follow @Queen_Uk and find it funny then this book is a must. If you don't use Twitter this is still a very funny stand alone book.
Long live the Queen!