I needed some gel and didn't have time to go to the supermarket so I ordered this item for delivery by prime. It was far more expensive purchasing this item via Amazon, but that's the way things go sometimes.

The gel............sorry! It is shaving gel and works quite well. I have fairly sensitive skin and find that this works fine with no post shave irritation, but I did find that when I used it with my Philips wet and dry shaver, it did clog up the blades in a way that standard foam doesn't so 4 stars from me. :-)
on 1 April 2011
I had been used Gillette shaving foam for years, out of habit really. I bought the gel by mistake but now find it so much easier to use. Just a tiny bit expands to cover the whole area of stubble and it is the very roughness of the stubble that enables it to expand. So it seems like it lasts a lot longer and the feel of the shave is more pleasant.
on 26 March 2015
It's one of the best in terms of cost/effectiveness. I have very sensitive skin and lots of these so called 'sensitive skin' products end up burning my face - this one doesn't. Cheap and effective, works well. My only complaint, like most other aerosols of this type, is that the gas always seems to run out before the contents.....
on 28 December 2013
I get very sensitive skin after shaving and have struggled to find a decent shaving gel that is a good price and doesn't bring me out in a rash. I have tried a few of the gillette gels and this by far has the best results even if price doesn't matter
on 9 July 2016
I would avoid all Gillette Shave Gel canisters, they seem to lose pressure with 80% still to go. I used to be a Gillette man but after the last few cans stopped working I will avoid them. Check the internet on Gillette Shave Gel losing pressure and you will see it is a known issue. I have a NIVEA can which is about 6 years old, forgot about it but when I used it it was just as good as new. Shame on Gillette, I will try calling the number on the can to find out what they can do about it.

Both Fusion and Series Gels lost pressure.
on 23 April 2014
A great shaving gel, you only need to use a little per shave to get a lovely lather.
I have used cheep gels but they cant compare with Gilette, and no I do not work for the company.
on 10 April 2014
My husband was very impressed with this gel. It went on smoothly and delivered a very clean shave. He would definitely purchase this product again.
on 14 April 2015
Great toothpaste but makes my mouth foam like I have rabies !
on 12 February 2014
An excellent product which arrived safely packaged and on time.
Allows a smooth shave on sensitive skin
Superior to other similarly priced shaving gel the market.
Well recommended.
on 12 August 2014
Does what it says.

You only need to squirt a tiny bit. This will last me for ever lol.

I had a smooth shave so I guess it worked.