on 20 September 2017
I've been buyubg mach3's since they first appeared in 1998 so do have some basis for comparison. I didn't feel the blades in this very well priced multipack were the as good as the ones I'd bought elsewhere in the past. My suspicions were confirmed when I shaved 5 days worth of growth with a brand new razor from the multipack and then with a mach 3 blade that was at least 2 years old (from my old camping bag). The new blade failed miserably and the old blade was as clean as ever. I don't know what's wrong with these mach 3 blades - they were more like disposable bics than anything else.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 October 2016
Purchased again from the same seller around 6wks ago after my previous purchase being 100% good. The 'new' type blades have blue strips at the top & bottom of the blade, which is what was supplied now. These blades do not last as long as the old type, even on first use they do not achieve a close shave in all directions of beard growth. They also clog up badly and seem difficult to clean or flush clean.
I don't think they are fake but just not as good as original design. Sometimes I wonder whether a razor manufacturer sub contracts the making of old type blades to another company and they concentrate on their latest more expensive models of razor, or is it deliberate to encourage us to move on to the latest razor and blade, spending obviously more money???? Hhmmm the only way is for me to buy local next time and compare.
on 12 December 2016
If I could post as no stars I would, they are either fake or just very poor, after around 4 shaves they just rip stubble rather than cut or "shave" it. The reason I think they may be fake is that genuine blades last much longer.
Come on Amazon.
on 31 August 2016
Does what it says on the tin - razor blades, and a decent number of them so they'll last plenty of time.

Far cheaper to buy them online here than from most other retailers, and nice that they come in a decent sized pack.

The razor blades themselves are for a nice reliable brand - I've been using the same Mach 3 Turbo razor for a few years now and still have zero issues with it.
on 25 September 2016
The next morning, after I got outta the shower, put shaving oil on my face and neck. Then I put shaving cream on, then I use the Gillette Mach 3 Turbo razor and I started to shave really good. Not too fast, I did it nice and slow and very easy, I had the best shave I ever had in years. Wow! I recommend this Gillette Mach 3 Turbo razors. I think it's way much better then the other razors. It's great.
on 14 November 2017
I do not think these are original. Packaging and blade design, colour and quality suggest they are fake. I have been using them alright, but feel cheated.
on 24 March 2017
The best a man can get (and a woman for that matter).
on 3 July 2015
Can't beat these razors. I've even tried cut throat shaving and these are certainly not inferior. Cheap razors are awful, elctric shaving is dry and doesn't get close enough.. these, with the right products, cut it and are best I've had. I would recommend shaving cream as opposed to gel and a brush is also better to cover area more efficiently.
on 8 May 2017
very effective blades, very very sharp and last a long time, no question these are the real thing, will buy again, good value on amazon
on 27 December 2017
Sharp of course but doesn’t seem quite as sharp as my previous blades in the standard uk pack. Could be my imagination ..... Anyhow , they’re sharp enough and do the job