on 11 July 2017
Probably the best razor that Gillette have made, going quad blade and charging a small fortune for shaving has obviously backfired on them, given the declining sales of such overpriced items.

The Mach 3 gives an excellent shave, the blades last well and they're usually to be found st a reasonable price. I change the handles every couple of years when I find them becoming a little stiff to release blades.

Recommended - but shop around here on Amazon for the best deals on the blades.
on 2 August 2017
Avoid like the plague... Knock of rubbish. Blades are awful, first time I've ever been cut by a razor. Disgusted amazon would sell blatent fake and dangerous products.
on 19 October 2016
We received this item and I'm 100% positive it is fake!!! My husband has already got one of these razors from a supermarket which is a completely different feel, weight and is made from metal. Where as this one was cheap plastic , caused razor burn and feels extremely badly made!!
on 30 December 2016
I have a Gillette Fusion, but also a beard currently, so felt the price of replacement Fusion blades for essentially neck and cheeks was excessive. As a result I thought I'd give the cheaper Mach3 a try. I bought blades through my dash so just needed the razor. I'm not sure about what other reviewers have received, but the razor I got delivered today is definitely metal (plastic/rubber detail). It's also clearly the version sold in the U.K- As the packaging is all in English. Definitely a genuine Gillette product as I could have bought on the high street. Only one shave so far, but felt just as good as a Fusion Proglide. As I say, I shave less often currently, so think the Mach3 fits my needs.
on 16 November 2017
The best razor on the market for this price. The blade just seems go on forever giving a decent shave. After many years trying everything new that came onto the market I have finally found a razor that does the job - at least for me. Highly recommended!
on 15 March 2018
I've used Gillette razors for years now! I trust in the brand. I've been using a Gillette Venus razor and am impressed at the close shave it gave. However due to the increasing price of Venus blades PLUS the fact that since I had major spinal surgery which has left my right armpit sunken I decided I also needed a smaller razor blade. People have said not only is the men's range cheaper but it's a much much better shave. I totally agree :-) I've only been using it for a couple of weeks and I'm really impressed. I look forward to the blade lasting a long time too. Also I prefer the colours and design to Venus.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 September 2016
H. Hamit | Photographer, Reviewer and Amazon Customer.

I have always been a fan of Gillette and the products they tend to come out with and this one is just as good...especially for the price...gives a close shave and glides smoothly no cuts or nicks. I tend to get irritation from certain razors due to the fact that I have sensitive skin but with this there was no swelling or redness gave a great shave have ended up buying a few more of these and would recommend it to anyone looking for a razor which is easy to use at a great price.

- Please feel free to contact me by email in regards to photographing your products or reviewing your products.
on 3 June 2016
Nice razor. Big step up over the Mach 2.

Have found the lubricant strip doesn't last too long though. Seems like you only get maybe 8-10 shaves in before the little blue strip is completely warn away.
on 7 October 2017
The product seems to do the job, I purchased this because I picked up the wrong razor blades from supermarket and opened the box, they didn't fit my existing razor. Need to get use to the bigger razor head so don't cut to far up.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 October 2016
posted it back today I can say I'm not happy as it cost Mr £4 to posted it back now I have lost £4 as the handle cost me £4 so I am out of pocket of £4 I WOULD Say I WOULD NOT RECORMMED THIS to any one