on 25 May 2013
I was a little concerned about buying online because of the number of fake blades on the market. However these feel just like normal. The shave feels smooth. So I rate this as a good deal.

EDIT - After the first few shaves I found the blade seemed to blunt. The second blade I used did not cut hair at all. The third blade seems not as close as I am used to from Mach 3.
on 16 February 2014
I'm convinced these are not genuine Gillette blades. The packaging has Arabic writing on it, the colour of the packaging looks slightly off and they give a terrible shave, lots of nicks and pulls, and even then they last only a couple of shaves. I've been using Gillette Mach 3 blades for over ten years and these are very poor quality and not up to the usual high standard of Gillette blades.
on 21 April 2013
normally i purchase these for my husband from the local store and thought i would try amazon. they are ok but he gets more out of the ones bought over counter so not sure if he will use these again. sorry amazon
on 26 July 2013
I have just had My razor blades from you delivered. very surprised to find the packaging is different from as described. I have unfortunately purchased fake Gillette mach 3 blades and they are dangerous!!!! can you confirm these are genuine blades that are made by Gillette? If not I would like a full refund.
on 11 July 2013
Arrived with the box already torn open and tucked back together. They don't feel as sharp as M3 bought over the counter. Draw your own conclusions.
on 30 January 2014
I bought these Gillette Mach 3 blades to save a bit of money, should have gone to the local chemist. They almost pulled the skin from my face and I ended up throwing them in the bin. I have used these blades for years and will continue to do so, but I certainly won't be buying them on line again
on 30 July 2013
These are the real deal, a proper set of blade, some of the packaging was in Arabic which I would imagine is for a foreign consumer, hence why it is probably cheaper than purchasing in the shops/supermarkets
on 15 June 2012
It arrived on time and cheaper than the shops. I picked this product as i use it all the time (over 10 years). I've always had the smooth finish when i use these blades.
You know in advance that this is a standard product and one that fits your razor, so price and the fact you don't have to go out and shop for it is the reason for ordering off here.
There is an obvious cartel on razor blade prices, so at least this is a way to partially avoid that rip-off although I suppose the suppliers here still have to pay through the nose for these branded items.
Having tried all the singing, dancing, bell-ringing blades for vibrating razors etc. etc. I happened to be away with only an old razor that takes these blades and suddenly realised they outperformed all the new-fangled stuff at half the price: so I've turned back the clock and am using these and am very happy with them. Steve Riches, Northampton, UK.
on 20 April 2013
Not sure about these blades anymore. They had grey coloured plastic trim in the past with the latest ones being black. Obviously the colour hasn't impacted on the sharpness but possibly later batches just aren't as well made.

See one answered question