Customer reviews

on 31 December 2013
I have most of Ciro's Tarot decks as I love his vibrant use of colour and amazing images. I read with the Gilded Tarot most of the time. Although not a fan of the Lenormand cards I wanted these as another beautiful example of Ciro's work and with them being such a reasonable price couldn't resist them.
on 16 September 2015
I just received these cards today, love them BUT the booklet with them has NO English language in it and so I can't understand the meanings from the book. Disappointed ' could I get an English written book or should I return?? Not sure. There is no mention of the booklet not being in English, and the reviews do not reflect this. Lovely cards, but if you want to learn how to use them - be warned! Hence 4 stars rather than 5.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse