Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Gilbert also volunteers for youth offender panels and serves as a community mediator. For more information about his work, he invites you to visit his website, www.feelingvg.com, and explore the #gilism and #gilpennant hashtags on YouTube.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Everyone wants to be happy, but there’s no one right way to get there. Still, no matter how you personally choose to define happiness, there are some common steps you can take to bring you closer to contentment and satisfaction. This new manual by consultant and self-help expert Mr. Gilbert George Pennant Jr. shows you just how to get started!
Gilbert covers how to
- use a happiness score to identify what gives you joy,
- create a mental happiness bank,
- focus on important goals that will increase your happiness,
- divide your needs and desires into easily tackled subcategories,
- visualize a lifetime happiness plan,
- set SMART goals to reach the happiness zone,
- develop your personal happiness monitor, and
- meet monthly and yearly targets.
Gilbert uses important psychological models like Maslow’s hierarchy of needs to explain the concepts of self-actualization and satisfaction. He focuses on concrete, measurable progress in the form of daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly activities that add value to your life. His work has been tried and tested by his own clients, and it has proven to be a winning formula when it comes to visualizing and achieving greater contentment in all facets of your life.