- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Gifted Young Children: A Guide For Teachers and Parents: A guide for teachers and parents Paperback – 1 Jan 2005
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
Early Years / Vol. 20 No. 2 Spring 2000
"...its particular contribution is in the area of the emotional and social difficulties and needs of some highly able children. Louise Porter has written...a survey of the field which is both scholarly in its reference to research and practical in its recommendations." - Early Years --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Louise Porter is a child and clinical psychologist with 25 years experience of working with children. She is an adjunct senior lecturer in Education at Flinders University, Australia.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching > Gifted Children
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Preschool & Nursery
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies