Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.90

I really enjoyed this book (the third in the series) - it was like meeting up with an old group of quirky friends! I was pleased that Akira and Rose had important supporting roles, and key character Nat is easy-to-like. But for me, the show-stealers were one little girl, and a sheriff named Colin, which really did add that Sheriff Jack Carter/A-Town-Called-Eureka vibe (definitely a bonus as far as I'm concerned!) I think this might be my favourite book in the series. If you've read and liked the earlier books then I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this one.
on 6 May 2016
Natalya and her fiancé split due to a vision of his death in the future, she has a gift of precognition although she doesn't regard it as a gift. The night she dreads arrives and the vision and reality diverge. Her Ex, Colin and Natalya herself are drawn into a web of the unexplained led by a mysterious little girl...
Good book, had to read to the end. I got quite engrossed from the beginning it had twists and they worked. I brought this book because I read the first one in this series and I went to kindle store to see the authors other books and this one intrigued me.
on 3 January 2015
What totally amazing characters this author has come up with, not one of them disappointed he in any way. I could happily have a weekly dose of Tassamara. The stories are compelling, light hearted, deep at times but oh my never dull. Thank you for such a delightful set of tales.
on 5 January 2014
Another great book in the Tassamara series. Interesting story, well rounded characters and good fun. I like the way the story flows without constant explanations of the background to previous events. That said, I have read all the previous books- it might be confusing for somebody picking up this book first. This is a series best read in order, so I happily recommend the whole lot! If you are a fan of Eureka (small town with quirky characters) these books will appeal to you.
on 1 March 2015
Third book read now do not know what to do with myself. So enjoyed it I now feel at a loss at it ending. Great for anyone interested in supernatural or spirits. Loved whole series. Please do more as I can not wait to read what happens next to the characters x
on 21 December 2013
Ooh best one yet, brilliant storyline and it was nice to see Colin from A Gift of Thought in it and of course to hear Natalya's story. Loved Kenzi and the rest of the boys, what a great gift to have. I enjoy a happy ending too.

I recommend this author so much if you like books of this genre. More Tassamara books please!
on 17 December 2013
Hi
Just found out this was out - a very good author 4th book in this world - very good reads comparable to Charlaine Harris Harper Connelly series in my mind, give it a go - but best read in order of first book ect!
on 29 June 2014
I was provided with a free copy of the book in exchange for a book review on my blog, Amazon UK and Goodreads.

If you have read the other books in this series then I would definitely recommend reading this one. I would not recommend it as a stand alone book as a lot of the characters have already been introduced in previous stories.

A Gift of Time follows the story of Natalya. Natalya is the sister of Zane, and future sister-in-law to Akira (my favourite character in the series).

As readers will already know from previous books, everyone in Tassamara has some sort of psychic ability. Natalya has the ability of foresight, in other words, she can see the future.

In this story, we are introduced to Natalya and Colin. Colin is Natalya's ex-partner. Ten years earlier, Natalya had a foresight vision of Colin's death, which inadvertently caused the pair to part company. We see Colin return to Natalya's life as things don't happen the way they should.

A young girl is found, Colin is alive, and what happens next is both unexpected and amazing. Natalya realises that her gift isn't always the most important thing in her life. Could her life change from here?
I did enjoy the story, and found that it got better towards the end. I did struggle to get into the story to start with, I found it hard going as there is quite a lot going on, however, I was definitely left wanting more.

As with the other stories, this is mixture between a romance and a paranormal story, with the paranormal outweighing the romance, making it a pleasant read without too many 'soppy' sections. The relationship formed between Natalya and the girl is heart-warming, and makes me think of my daughter and I.
on 29 January 2014
Another wonderful book in this brilliant series. I think you need to read the whole series in order to understand everything. The problem I have now is I desperately want to know what happens next in Tassamara especially to the children. What's next for Travis, Kenzie and their brothers, how's Dillon (from previous books in the series) getting on? Has Rose mastered texting yet? So many questions? I just hope the author has a lot more to say about the town and people of Tassamara.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 March 2016
Love these books, once you have read one, you have to read them all, totally addictive, extremely well written, looking forward to future publications.