|Fits as expected||
|Price:||£4.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Don't let the chilling winds of Winter get you down... instead look forward to the upcoming festivals!
- And this year you'll have one less thing to worry about- wellies!
- Closure: Lace-Up
- With our 'Festival Feet', rest assured that your feet will stay mud-less
- What could be better, you say? Well, they come in two colours : The Red ones you're seeing now and the Blue Festival Feet!
- Disposable shoe covers perfect for protecting shoes
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Don't let the chilling winds of Winter get you down... instead look forward to the upcoming festivals! And this year you'll have one less thing to worry about- wellies! With our 'Festival Feet', rest assured that your feet will stay mud-less while you engage in your dancing, singing and generally being a festival-appreciator (Just like any of those people wearing those old-fashioned, heavy and boring wellies)! What could be better, you say? Well, they come in two colours : The blue ones you're seeing now and also in red!
Top Customer Reviews
**I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review**
I love that they look so cool - I have seen people at festivals walking round with tesco carrier bags over their trainers!!! NOT COOL MAN haha. I would rather have bear feet I think.
I dont think these would last too long but they really are just an emergancy - till you can ASAP get yourself to some welly boots type thing.
I was able to get a discount on this product in exchange for the promise of a open and honest review - I buy on Amazon all the time so rely on reviews so am ALWAYS 100% honest, I already have the product at the discounted price so I have nothing to lose anyway but I want you to be reassured that my review is complete true.
I will defiantly be ordering some more and will be happy to pay this full price. Decent camping products are never super low cost but you genrally do get what you pay for. This kind of stuff is great and whatever brand you end up buying I think its good advice to always have some in every in every camping equipment box/ first aid box etc etc. there is noting worse than muddy feet.
PS sprry about my spelling, I am dyslexic and dont always catch all the mis spelling.
I was sent this item for free or at a discounted price in exchange for a honest review
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these put them on your wellies and look different for a day hopefully either keep the mud at bay absolute quality five-star very very very happy with sellerPublished 3 months ago by JAY
What a brilliant idea. For those days when mud is not expected and you HAVE to get out of your car/ caravan or tent or even nip to the shops in a hurry! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Wendy Mcmillan
Great idea for festivals and outside parties they kept my shoes clean and there appearance was a talking point . Read morePublished 6 months ago by natasha saunders
Where they have real use for me is crossing wet fields, especially in canvas shoes such as Converse etc keeping feet dry. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Tom Pratt
So I haven't been able to try these out to their full potential as it is not festival season yet, however I have tested them in the garden in the rain and they work well. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Sally Flew
i loved this item. my husband is a very keen photographer and is in and out in all weathers across muddy fields etc i got him these to put in his camera bag so if he has to cross... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Pamela Murray