Customer reviews

Pass the Bomb Junior
Style: Pass the Bomb Junior|Change

on 12 March 2006
I bought this game for my 7 year old daughter and we play it together as a family with my 4 year old. It is a very enjoyable game which will give you some laughs and is easily taken out and packed away. A good family game for all ages.
on 14 January 2015
We already have pass the bomb game which my Granddaughter loves but she struggles slightly, so thought the junior version would be a good idea. It is ideal, she is 5 but knows a lot for her age. Good value for money as it brings so much pleasure and fun.
on 4 June 2017
This is a very inclusive game from three to 100 everyone can join in. The ticking of the bomb adds to the fun.
on 29 April 2017
Excellent fun game for all the family
on 8 September 2017
Good game. Working well. Thanks for the speedy replacement
on 5 May 2017
kids love it! great for all the family!
on 26 July 2017
I bought it for my 6 year old grandson. He loved it.
on 28 January 2013
My son was very disappointed receiving this for christmas as the bomb didn't work, even after trying to replace the batteries.
on 27 September 2017
I gave the game to my son today to discover that the bomb doesn't work.
on 30 December 2014
Good fun ....but wasn't aware it needed 2 aaa type batteries.....still kids enjoyed playing with it lol