Customer reviews

on 13 May 2017
Really good quality and much better than I needed or expected. If I was being picky there are a few very very minor marks on the rear which may mean that they are not to match standard. But in most leagues I have played in many of the dominoes have marks and knocks from use anyway. Would highly recommend these. Nice case as well.
on 3 June 2017
This is a quality set of dominoes, extremely well made, nice to handle. Highly recommend you will not be disappointed if you purchase these, Thank-you Gibsons and a big Thank-you to Amazon for the super fast delivery to Spain.
on 25 May 2017
Love my dominoes but my husband keeps winning?
on 30 December 2013
Bought as captain for competition dominoes in our local league. They are easy to pick up and they are well boxed.
on 14 June 2017
Quality not best. Can see dots through rear of dominoes. Brass pins fall out too easily.
on 30 April 2014
Even the presentation holding box is lovely and using the Dominoes is easy….we love them.
Even the kids love using and playing with them and putting them away in the show case.
on 24 October 2011
After searching and reviewing tens of domino sets, I have now found the best set I have ever seen. The dominoes are heavy and chunky, with what looks like brass spinners that are adequate for the job. These superb dominoes feel like the real McCoy, and make a chinking sound when they touch each other in your hand. I can well understand them being described as "Match Dominoes".
In addition, for the price no one would expect the domino box to be leather, but it looks like leather and in keeping with the quality of the dominoes themselves. The set also comes with a set of instructions on how to play this wonderful game. Have fun!
33 Comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 January 2013
I brought two of these, as Christmas presents to two men in their 60's. Both of them originate from the Caribbean island of Barbados, where dominoes is still an important game.

My only negative remark is that I would of liked them to be bigger, considering the age of the men who I got them for.

I would of been happy to pay more money,considering one of the men I brought these for was my dad, whose more than 65 years of age.

Nevertheless, a good buy - both men liked them.
on 24 May 2011
On first opening the sets of dominoes purchased for use in dominoe league matches I was very impressed but on closer inspection some of the dominoes were faulty (marked) which renders them unsuitable for league matches where scores are kept.
I am very dissapointed as I thought I had found somewhere that I could purchase match dominoes from. The price I paid for them did not in any way suggest that these dominoes were seconds.
on 19 February 2010
Well made, Well boxed, Feel of the tiles is good and solid.
So sent another set to my Brother for his late Christmas present !